Our client is an Independent Consultancy in Glasgow, and is looking for a senior pension administrator, ideally with Defined Benefits experience.
Our client believes that in working in a dynamic and stimulating work environment, and are looking for candidates that can make a difference to the team. The team you will be joining will be one of it's most high profile teams with an opportunity to take on bigger responsibilities in the firm and the team with great scope for growth in the role.
In this role not only will you be responsible for pension administration but you will be involved in ad-hoc change projects as well as mentoring and coaching junior staff.
Your responsibilities include:
- Pension Administration
- Project related work
- Coaching and mentoring
- Dealing with complex pensions related queries and requests
- Drafting admin reports, attend Trustee meetings
- Providing seamless, professional and personal service to meet the needs of our clients and members
- Knowledge of the impact of relevant pensions legislation
- Knowledge of regulations on pensions administration
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good Stakeholder Management at all levels
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.