Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Senior Pension Administrator - £28-£35k (DOE) Remote Working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced pensions administrator to join this busy, global, professional services firm.
You will support Administration Service teams in delivering scheme and client focused tasks for a portfolio of clients; undertaking regular and routine tasks.
You may want a new change/or to develop to step up into a senior role. Or, maybe you're looking for a change of pace with a company that are market leaders and would like some versatility of clients but still with a community office feel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure processes are adhered to and support any review to maintain best practice, drive continual improvement, operational effectiveness and client profitability.
* Support the increased quality of service delivered by continuous and controlled improvement of processes.
* Escalate to the Manager any opportunities for change and input to plans for developing and enhancing the service provided, through liaison and support with the client and any other connected parties.
* Adhere to performance targets set for client delivery by your Manager
* Achieve the workflow and scheme event delivery targets based on service level agreements and timetables agreed with clients.
* Be flexible and adaptable to work demands and take ownership of your own development and training as appropriate.
* Consistently achieve a daily work in progress SLA, by prioritising/managing workload so that cases are completed within disclosure and SLA requirements and show that you have demonstrated commitment to cases to avoid breaching SLA.
What you'll need:
* Strong pensions administration experience.
* Knowledge of UK pensions legislation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Analytical Problem solving skills.
* Relevant Professional Qualification or working towards
* Experience of working with Excel / PowerPoint
* Experience of supporting the implementation of change.
What you'll receive:
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
* 25 Days Annual Leave, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
* Excellent defined contribution pension scheme with up to 12% employer contribution (based on a 4% employee contribution)
* Private Medical Insurance
Interested? Please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.