If you're a qualified and collaborative Senior Pensions Administrator looking to join a busy, inclusive team in Berkshire, this permanent position could be for you. It's a Senior Pensions Administrator role that comes with a very competitive full-time salary and excellent benefits package. To apply, you should have experience in all aspects of Defined Contribution (DC) or Defined Benefit (DB) administration, and ideally experience of leading in client work.
You'd be working for a company that has been awarded silver level accreditation by Investors in People.
If you'd have been working in this Senior Pensions Administration job last week, here's a few things you would have done:
- Performed all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks
- Managed day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work
- Day-to-day proactive and collaborative management of client relationships
- Project managed annual projects, ensuring they are fully monitored and completed in line with requirements
To succeed in this senior managerial pensions role in Berkshire, which pays a competitive salary, you will need senior pensions admin experience of DC or DB schemes in the following critical areas: leavers, retirements, deaths, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. This role will appeal to individuals with a minimum of five years' experience.
Requirements for this Pensions Administrator role include:
- Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation
- DB or DC administration experience
- Experience of checking and mentoring staff
- Third-party pensions administration experience
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to join your new office environment when it's deemed safe. Flexible working and remote working will be the norm in the meantime. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
To find out more about this Senior Pensions Administrator role, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.