Senior Payroll Specialist - £30,000 - Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse global organisation is seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist to join their team.
Based in the Manchester office, the role will report in to the Payroll Manager and is responsible for acting as the departmental payroll subject matter expert and supporting the payroll associates development within the team and driving results/process efficiency.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Provide service to a portfolio of clients
- Subject matter expert for technical enquiries
- Coaching of payroll associates; Product, Process, Payroll and Telephone Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- Share and ensure adherence to best practice ensuring consistency across teams
- Ownership of the new starter on boarding
- Payroll Commit/Bacs sign off
If you have a strong payroll background and legislation knowledge, excellent coaching skills and developing others, along with good communicating and influencing skills, then we want to hear from you!!
1st round interviews will be taking place in March/April 2020, so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619 firstname.lastname@example.org