Senior Payroll Clerk
Working as the Senior Payroll Clerk you will be responsible for assisting the Payroll Manager with their day to day duties of running a busy payroll. Due to the nature of the role, the size of the business and the fast paced environment, the Senior Payroll Clerk must have previous experience of taking ownership of work at hand and the ability to process the end to end payroll.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Processing monthly payroll for both weekly and monthly paid employees
* Process starters/ leavers/ contract changes and all necessary documentation
* Provide RTI and auto-enrolment to HMRC
* Working with pension provider and communicate with HMRC for AOE
* Dealing with employee queries across the business
* Liaising with HMRC for tax code and NI changes
* Calculating SSP, SPP, SMP, SAP
* Month end payroll reporting
* Responsible for processing employee bonuses, benefits and expenses
* Processing payroll journals and liaise with auditors for reporting
* Build long standing relationships within the business and wider networks
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in payroll processing
* Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel
* Be an effective communicator and be open to discussing ideas within the business
* Relationship builder and love working with people
* Easy going and friendly atmosphere
* Car parking
If you would like to be considered for the role please send a copy of your CV in Word document and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.