Senior Payroll Administrator
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
Position: Permanent - 37.5hrs per week
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Payroll Administrator has arisen to join a Professional Services business. This is a fantastic position and would be ideal for somebody that is wanting to progress within a successful business.
* Progression / Development
* Employer pension
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Experience in End to End Manual Payroll
* Must be able to use Sage 50 payroll
* Strong communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Strong Excel skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Implement change to payroll process and drive results
* Ensuring that all employees are paid on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Full end to end Payroll
* Import Expenses into the Payroll System.
* Overtime accrual and import into Payroll System.
* Sickness & Maternity cover
* Assisting in the processing of new starter, leavers and amendments.
* Assist with the month end reconciliation and undertaken month end duties. Such as running reports and balancing payroll.
* Payroll calculations including being able to do manual calculations.
* Run month end reports
* Experience of Payroll transformation/integration of payroll system
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.