Head of Transactions - up to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Working with Search, this innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Senior Transactions Manager to join their Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this newly created, exciting and varied role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills to manage and lead your various teams to deliver accurate and efficient processing, recording and reporting of the company's financial position.
- Supporting the SSC in achieving the highest standard of customer service
- To be a key member of the Shared Services Leadership Team, leading and influencing across the business to promote efficiencies and excellent customer service
- Act as a key contact for the firm regarding any Payment Services, Cashiering & Bank Rec matters, ensuring accountability for managing service against any escalated queries or complaints in the team
- Encourage knowledge sharing across the Payment Services, Cashiering & Bank Rec teams and work with team leaders to provide employees with appropriate training and development to enable them to fulfil; their roles and ensure the team has successors in place for key roles
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies and strengthen control
- Experience working in a customer oriented organisation and track record of delivering high levels of customer service to internal and external customers
- Driving initiatives and implementing the execution of the Global SSC strategy
- Supporting, developing and empowering Team Leaders to manage their teams in line with best practice and expectation.
Due to the nature of the role, your background and experience will clearly demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of transactional processing within a shared service environment. The role demands exemplary people management and leadership skills which you will have developed within large corporate/international environments. These will hold you in good stead as the business culture is people orientated, dynamic and creative.
A deep understanding of end to end processes in the areas of P2P, Travel & Expenses and Cashering or Banking are a must as is strong Project Management skills. Previous transformational experience would be a distinct advantage.
1st round interviews will be taking place End of February 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search email@example.com