Senior Paraplanner, West Sussex Coast, market leading package and potential flexible working/WFH available
This opportunity will see the successful applicant joining a well established and highly technical team of experienced Independent Financial Advisers and Paraplanners.
This role is best suited to a career Paraplanner with highly technical knowledge and a minimum of the Level 4 Diploma, perhaps an individual who is currently commuting and looking for something with a better work/life balance.
The expectation is that the incoming individual will be involved in all aspects of Paraplanning, which is likely to include attending client meetings with the Adviser on occasion. As such, this role offers great variety above and beyond writing of Suitability Reports.
* Research and analysis, including the preparation of risk calculators and cash flow modelling to help identify suitable solutions to client needs
* Preparation of draft Suitability Reports to be discussed and agreed with Financial Planners, ensuring that all recommendations are in line with internal procedures
* Researching investment funds and asset allocation modelling using FE Analytics
* Liaising with external companies and fund managers for client specific and/or product information
* Preparation of client annual reviews
* Ensuring essential tasks and activities are created and monitored on a regular basis
* Adherence to departmental and company procedures and any KPIs
* Understanding and demonstrating adherence to all relevant internal and external regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
- Following the principles and rules of the Financial Conduct Authority and internal business requirements
* Any other reasonable request or comparable duties as requested by Paraplanner Manager
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Commercial awareness
* Proficient IT skills including working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Word & Excel)
* Good knowledge and experience of platforms
* Self disciplined and responsible
* Team Player
* Work to deadlines
* Honesty and integrity
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.