Search is working in partnership with one of the worlds leading Law firms to bring on an experienced Microsoft SQL Server DBA.
You'll be expected to take ownership of any technical issues and add value with your enterprise level experience. This SQL Server DBA will be responsible for SQL Database performance, administration, security and management. You should be passionate about database technology and have experience of working within a large scale environment.
There will be plenty of exposure to complex systems and along with on the job learning, you'll be supported by relevant training.
You'll be part of an established team and responsible for working on the global SQL Server estate.
Skills & Experience requirements;
- Experience of hands on SQL server configuration, performance management and implementation.
- Highly proficient with SQL Server (2008 to 2016).
- Microsoft clustering technology.
- Experience of monitoring, database performance, and enhancement / troubleshooting of database projects.
- Experience in supporting multiple databases supporting multiple websites and clients would be beneficial.
- Hands on experience with virtulization technologies, ideally VMware
In return, you'll be joining an ambitious organisation, working alongside some of the most talented peers in the market and working for a company that believes in the long term development of their employees.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.