Senior MI Analyst - Human Resources - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a market challenger within a high level division that focusses on utilising best in class HR Systems? Do you have a track record in working with SAP, Sharepoint and cloud based HR systems. If so, this may be perfect for you
I am looking for a highly motivated and talented MI analyst for this 12 month fixed term contract role in Glasgow with a likelihood that the position will go permanent. You will be working with a very friendly and ambitious team who engage with all departments across the business to help achieve the HR team's targets and goals. This role will involve providing insightful and detailed reports to help the business grow and aid the strategic direction of the HR department.
What will I be doing?
- Utilising HR systems and associated initiatives to support the wider business strategy.
- Gaining business requirements, designing and building appropriate system solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Upgrading and maintaining HR systems, databases and interfaces ensuring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting and coaching colleagues and sharing best practice.
- Ensuring HR data is extracted from the appropriate systems and information is presented in the best available format, with relevant commentary and value added insight for a wide range of users.
What do I need for this job?
- A proven track record of working within a data and systems environment such as SAP, databases, Lotus, Sharepoint and other HR cloud based applications.
- The ability to support and coach more junior colleagues within the team
- Highly numerate with well-developed analysis skills and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Advanced Excel skills, able to create and utilise the data in effective ways.
- Confidence working within regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- A great attitude.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.