Mental Health Hospital Stoke
Salary £18.65 per Hour + Welcome bonus
I am looking for a passionate Mental Health Nurse RMN/RNLD to join one our client's Mental Health Hospital as a Senior Nurse in Stoke. The service specialises in Adult Mental Health, Learning Disabilities including Autistic spectrum Conditions, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Associated Personality Disorders.
What do you need to be considered?
* Have an active NMC pin
* Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* Have experience of overseeing staff
* Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
* Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
* Have a legal right to work in the UK
What you get in return for your hard;
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* A range of staff discounts
If you are RMN/RNLD qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, I would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.