The marketing manager is responsible for managing the design and delivery of a comprehensive marketing strategy for Scotland aligned with commercial objectives. The marketing manager will work with the marketing team in London and the digital marketing team to leverage central programmes, as well as create bespoke local programmes across various target segments (private clients, charities) and channels (professional intermediaries).
The role can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow, however, it is expected that the role holder will split their time fairly evenly between the two locations, with bi-monthly visits to Aberdeen.
- Understand in detail the competitor landscape and market for each of the target audiences in Scotland
- Work closely with stakeholders from the business channels to drive marketing strategy, developing integrated marketing plans to support business objectives
- Work with central marketing managers to design and leverage programmes that can be implemented locally
- Design and deliver marketing communication activity across print, online and social media platforms, including internal communications
- Develop strategic alliance partner connections and activities
- Manage and deliver bespoke client and partner events
- Work with the digital team to ensure the Scottish programmes have an appropriate presence on the website and through social media
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders in the business, raising the profile of marketing activities and enhancing effective collaboration
- At least 10 years in financial or professional services industry experience
- Proven ability to create and deliver successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of the local market
- Ability to quickly build strong professional relationships
- Self-motivating, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and pragmatic approach
- Worked within a heavily regulated environment
- Be a creative mind within tight frameworks
This role can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh - 3 days per week on an initial 12 month FTC. Candidates are required to have a presence in both offices.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age