Search Consultancy is recruiting for 2 Senior Management Accountants to join a fantastic organisation based in Grantham.
About The Role
The senior management accountants will be responsible for providing stakeholders and operational staff with an effective business partnering service.
You will also mentor junior members of the finance team.
The senior management accountants will be responsible for production, analysis and interpretation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, focusing on improving the quality of financial information and processes as well as building relationships with senior stakeholders, including board members, the executive team and operational staff.
This role is a truly great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skill set and the vision for this role is one of progression. As the organisation grows so will your career.
Your Skills and Experience
- Must be a qualified Accountant, CIMA or ACCA
- Be confident working under pressure
- Experienced working collaboratively with senior stakeholders and operational staff
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to interpret complex written and numerical information and summarise in a way that is easily accessible
- Experienced working with statutory accounts, external audits and group reporting
To find out more about this opportunity please apply via the link or contact Courtney Bald directly on 0116 247 3340 // email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.