Senior Management Accountant - Salary to £45k plus excellent benefit package - South Manchester
Search Consultancy is delighted to be supporting our growing housing sector client with the recruitment of a qualified, commercially aware Senior Management Accountant.
This organisation have the need for a commercially experienced Management Accountant/Business Partner ideally from a similar industry sector who is looking for an exciting role to evolve and grow with the organisation.
Reporting into senior management this role will support the business with leading the team in all aspects of reporting and accounting. Primarily through key third party stakeholder management.
Key duties include:
* Management and supervision of the team
* Responsible for overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts
* Coordinate the development of the annual budget
* Providing direction, coaching and support to the team
* Write commentary and variance analysis for budget holders
* Assist in the company wide production of Board Papers
* Key point of contact for internal stakeholders
* Responsible for the production of the Annual Report and Financial Statements
This exciting new role will suit an experienced Senior Management Accountant which will give the right candidate the platform to pursue career progression and development. It is an excellent opportunity in a recognised business in its sector.
If this role is of interest please call Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.