£25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits
Leeds City Centre
Are you currently a Personal Assistant working within Legal?
Could you be looking for a change of environment?
Do you want to work for an international firm based in the heart of Leeds City Centre?
Calling all PAs and Secretaries, I am looking to speak with YOU about a fantastic new role.
My client are looking to recruit a Senior Legal Secretary to join their corporate team in Leeds. They are a phenomenal, international organisation who pride themselves on the service they deliver to their clients.
As a Legal Secretary you will have the following responsibilities;
* Supporting several partner's and their teams
* Responsible for extensive diary management and travel across your team.
* Booking meeting rooms, conference spaces and arranging events
* Occasional minute taking in meetings
* Report writing and distribution across relevant departments
* Filing expenses and sending invoices
* Document production or power point presentations
* Act as a supervisor to the business support manager regards work load delegation
* Assisting the team in meeting deadlines
* Participate and lead team meetings
As a Personal Assistant you will have the following relevant experience;
* Previous Legal Secretary OR PA experience
* Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages
* Knowledge of Bighand or a similar tool
* Billing knowledge is essential
* Diary management skills
Permanent - £25,000 - £30,000 - Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension + holidays + flexi working
4 months ago