As Senior Legal Counsel, you will be responsible for:
- Leading on core M&A transactions and projects to support the new Group Structure.
- Advancing the commercial agenda of the group and facilitating effective implementation of business priorities.
- Taking the legal lead on strategic Group initiatives. This includes M&A, financing, complex structuring, funding and shareholding initiatives.
- Advising, reviewing and negotiating contracts for the Group, including the leadership team, CEO, CFO and Growth department.
- Lead cross-group efforts working together with key stakeholders across the group.
- Developing the internal framework and group reporting structure.
- Assisting in developing and cultivating a group collaboration mindset.
You will be the following:
- Minimum 3 years PQE, with some in-house experience either via a secondment or a permanent position.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has trained at a leading City Law firm with Post Graduate Degree.
- A strong Corporate M&A lawyer with experience of conducting multi-jurisdictional and cross-border transactions.
- A self-starter. able to motivate yourself to work autonomously with strong initiative.
- Commercially-minded in thinking with a high-level knowledge of business.
- Able to confidently liaise with senior C-suite members and be comfortable explaining complex legal issues in a simplistic and commercial manner.
- Adaptable and able to work in fast-paced, challenging environment.
On offer for the successful candidate is:
- Basic salary of £120-£140k dependent on experience.
- Lucrative Equity package (Share Option Scheme)
- 10-15% bonus
- Private Medical/Dental
- Loads of progression opportunities - this business is growing and you will play a major part in that.
If you're interested in this role and would like a confidential discussion, please do get in touch with Matthew Rowson at .