Senior Java Software Engineer
Work quality is important to you:
- you want to build Highly Scalable Java Applications using Microservices
- you want to adopt modern development best practice / best coding practices
- you want an environment that will encourage you to push Java Engineering boundaries
- you want to continue to learn and to use Peer Review / Paired Programming as an opportunity to push code quality and innovation in a supportive and encouraging environment
This role offers all of the above AND a competitive package with career progression options and a modern, high end working environment in town.
- are a back-end Java Developer with experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases ( Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB etc. ) and a passion for Open Source
- have multiple SDLC under your belt and its nice to have nice to have Spring Boot and OpenAPI3 experience but not essential
- thrive in end-to-end scaled application development from Design Patterns used in Java and Design Patterns used in Microservices Architecture to hands on coding to peer review
- follow trends, embrace learning and thrive in a collaborative working environment
Nice to have any of the following but not essential:
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Postgres, MongoDB, Kafka
For your chance to be part of this modern, top performing, supportive team working on next generation innovation, future proofing design and creating product suite you are proud of then please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.