Senior Java Developer
At heart are you and do you always want to be an ENGINEER?
Although you are happy to work at the design stage do you still want to code and work end-to-end on using modern trends and new tech to solve complex problems?
If yes then please read on as this is the supportive environment for you that you can really make in impact in.
What is in it for you?
- Work with likeminded Engineers who want to use the best tech and deliver the best solutions to complex issues pushing software engineering boundaries
- Use Modern Development Practices in a culture of Modern Tech Adoption such as the current roll out of Google Cloud Platform
- Working in a culture of autonomy and ownership with a team that care about what they produce and in customer driven design
- Culture of continuous learning, support and encouragement and time to follow market trends whilst balancing home life balance
What do you bring to this environment?
- Solid background on multiple SDLC with the battle scars that come from complex coding problems in Java that come up in projects ( full stack or back end both welcomed )
- You can work top down, form the scoping and carving out of REST architecture for web services
- Nice if you have experience / interest in Cloud and / or Microservices and / or Distributed Systems
- Your tech stack background, flexible:
- Language agnostics is fine however you need to demonstrate a good core knowledge of Java at interview
- Alternatively a Java specialist welcomed with open arms, obviously
- Would also consider someone with strong Front End skills looking to get back into a more Java focused role ( like ReactJS, ES6, TypeScript )
If this sounds like you, or you tick many of the boxes and want a chat to understand the role further then please send me your CV in the first instance and let's chat?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.