Senior Java Software Engineer / Java Application Architect
Are you a Snr SWE who's naturally becoming more involved in Application Architecture and has discovered through that involvement that it's the career path you want to take?
Are you an Application Architect with no desire to move to far from the coal face, the thought of a role where you couldn't still code to quote a favourite album of mine would fill you with mellon collie and the infinite sadness…..? Ok, maybe not quite that but it lose a lot of the fun elements for you.
What is in it for you?
- You can work top down, form the scoping and carving out of architecture at the design stage down to getting knee deep in code and complex problem solving
- Culture of continuous learning, no matter how many full SDLC you have under your belt there is always something new to learn, knowledge to take on board or impart on others, be supported as you continue to grow and be encouraged to try something new
- You are an engineer at heart and a really good one I'd bet if you've read on, my client won't burst that bubble and try and make you all business no play
What do you bring to this environment?
- You Software Engineering experience, Full Stack experience preferred but Back End also welcomed
- Java Stack, language agnostics welcomed but you need a good core knowledge of Java
- You are either working at Design level or starting to work at Design level and want to push on in this space which you can demonstrate in a white board exercise
Full transparency here, as I want anyone I place to enjoy the role, if you are a solutions or enterprise architect who doesn't like or want to code anymore you would not enjoy this role. Culture is end to end solutions that will mean you code.
If this sounds like you, or you tick many of the boxes and want a chat to understand the role further then send me your CV and lets take this a step further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.