Do you want to work for a leading organisation, building greenfield applications or re-engineering applications from the ground up, using the latest technologies primarily within the Java stack?
Do you want to work in a collaborative, challenging environment where you will be developing enterprise level applications?
Are you an experienced engineer who wants to work for a company who provide continuous training, global opportunities and compensate you well for your work?
This is excellent opportunity to join a global technology hub based in Glasgow city centre. You will join their Agile Development team where you will be responsible for new and next generation product development using the latest bleeding edge technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to all areas of the software development lifecycle
- Working within the Agile methodology using principles such as SCRUM, BDD, TDD etc.
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Researching and prototyping new technologies as appropriate
For this role you will have extensive experience with:
- Core Java and related technologies
- J2EE and related technologies
- SQL and RDBMS systems
If you have the above skills and want to gain exposure to the latest technologies, work for a world renowned company and receive a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package please Apply Now for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.