Do you want to advance your career in a leading UK pensions consultancy? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Investment Analyst working for a successful company. The role comes with a competitive salary and is initially based in Buckinghamshire.
Is this the Senior Investment Analyst role for you?
You will be responsible for running the client on behalf of a partner. Your primary tasks will involve advising a diverse client base spanning corporate and trustee bodies in a wide variety of business and industry sectors, along with other clients - such as charities.
If you'd been working in this role last week, earning a competitive salary, here are a few things you would have undertaken:
- Formulated advice for peer review by consultants
- Performance analysis of portfolios and production of quality monitoring reports
- Project work, including pension-scheme vehicle reviews, investment strategies and pension-design reviews
- Developed a network and built relationships with both internal and external contacts
In return for your expertise and commitment, you will receive a highly competitive salary, flexible annual leave, an excellent benefits package and scope for career progression. The inclusive and supportive culture also provides opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives.
Requirements for this Senior Investment Analyst role:
- Nearly or newly FIA or CFA-qualified, with Defined Benefits experience
- First-class IT and Word skills (in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- Project management and multi-tasking abilities
As well as pensions analyst experience, investment banking experience would be useful.
If you have the expertise, confidence and experience required for this Senior Investment Analyst job, please contact us today to begin the application process. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.