Senior Internal Auditor - Can be based in Dundee, Edinburgh or Glasgow
Search Consultancy is seeking to engage a dedicated Senior Internal Auditor to work for our inclusive and collaborative Edinburgh-based client. Reporting into an assistant director, you'll work both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver senior auditing and accounting services, earning a competitive salary depending on experience.
Some of your primary auditing responsibilities will include:
- Completing planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, generally on-site
- Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation to support the opinion and documenting of all conclusions
- Assisting the manager in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data, alongside the development of corporation tax computations and returns
In this Senior Internal Auditor role, you'll possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels. You'll be passionate and IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel. As a Senior Auditor, you'll be self-motivated and committed. You will also manage and progress other members of the team and the broader business.
Auditing experience, skills and knowledge required:
- Relevant previous experience from a practice background
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent team skills
- Effective planning and organisation skills
The successful financial services candidate will be a self-motivated and detail-orientated individual with a desire to progress your career in a supportive work environment. In return, you will receive a very competitive salary, fantastic benefits and a collaborative finance career plan.
For more information on this exciting Senior Internal Auditor role in Edinburgh, contact us today! All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
We also have Accountancy, Auditor and Financial services roles coming online every week at Search Consultancy, so keep in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.