Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Windsor
Search IT are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work on a permanent basis for our global, very prestigious and fast growing business who have the heart of their operation based in Windsor.
Salary: £65,000-£70,000 per annum
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
* End to end management and support of systems estates
* implementation and maintenance of effective working practices and procedures,
* Supporting the design and maintaining the infrastructure strategy and also support the development and execution of planned delivery.
* Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining server software/hardware
* Maintaining technical documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions
* Providing escalated (3rd level) technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of high level technical issues related to Server and networking equipment and services
Skills/Requirements for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer would be:
* Previous experience within a similar 3rd Line role
* Windows Server experience
* Excellent VMware experience
* Experience of working on multiple Citrix farms in the past
* Strong Active Directory skills
* Experience of using Storage skills (SAN/NAS) any market product, there is no preference
* SCCM and or SCOM experience
* Firewall experience, there is no preference of products
Highly Desirable Skills:
* Backup Technologies, any product
* ITIL certified
Start date is ASAP
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line, VMware, Wintel, AD, Active Directory, Exchange, Storage, SAN, Backup, Server, NetApp, SCCM, SCOM, Firewalls, Citrix, XenApp) - Permanent - Windsor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.