Senior IFA Administrator / Paraplanner
If you're a registered Paraplanner or Senior IFA Administrator looking for a meaningful career in West Yorkshire, this role at a thriving, inclusive company could be for you. Earning a competitive salary of £25,000 to £30,000, plus benefits, this is a rare career opportunity if you're talented, ambitious and collaborative.
As a dedicated Senior IFA Administrator living in West Yorkshire, you'll bring excellent organisation skills to this full-time job, alongside the ability to analyse and document client needs. Having excelled in your career thus far, you'll now be a Senior IFA Administrator / Paraplanner, experienced within an IFA environment and ready to take on this challenging role.
If you'd been working in this role last week, here are some of the things that would have kept you busy:
- Drafting reports and letters
- Carrying out tax calculations
- Providing technical support to members of the team
- Dealing with client queries
You'll need to be a confident, engaging communicator, able to develop a good rapport with advisers. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages. You'll be a confident collaborator, full of enthusiasm to learn and with a desire to develop with the needs of the business.
- Proven report-writing skills - ability to explain complex matters in client-friendly language
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role with R01, R03, R04 preferred and ideally working towards the Level 4 Diploma
- Ability to perform tax calculations
- Awareness and understanding of cash-flow software (although not a prerequisite)
If this Senior IFA Administrator role in West Yorkshire matches your experience and ambitions, contact us today. All interviews and opportunities to meet the team will be conducted remotely due to COVID-19 regulations
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.