Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Extensive Benefits and Bonus
Overall job purpose
Providing client servicing support to a team of IFA's/Wealth Management Consultants for the company's individual & corporate clients. Working with the team on delivery of exceptional service to clients.
To deliver Financial Planning Reports written by the Paraplanning team, from report issue stage to implementation. Working to strict deadlines and managing the implementation and case closure process in a timely manner. To provide support and guidance to the other Senior Client Support staff and the rest of the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Manage the flow and issue of all client advice reports for a variety of financial planning products.
* Process all implementation forms and stages to completion.
* Process the submission of all new business application forms.
* Process the input and submission of all online applications.
* Complete online quotations and illustrations plus other ad-hoc report research where required.
* Check other team members implementation forms where required.
* Deal with telephone and email queries generated by clients or providers.
* Preparation of cashflow reports when required.
* Processing of phased investments where required.
* Obtaining cash balance information and investigating any discrepancies where required.
* Preparation of relevant documents and information ahead of client meetings when required.
* Assist with general and technical administration queries.
* Liaise and delegate to the Client Support team to aid the timely delivery of work, where necessary.
* Ad-hoc projects / duties for the development of the Wealth Management Team.
* Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of the business and the FCA.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* Financial Planning exams desirable; CF level and above.
* 3 years minimum IFA/Wealth Management administration experience.
* Good working knowledge of provider implementation processes, forms and online platforms and portals.
* Team player who likes variety in their job and works well in a small team.
* The ability to work flexibly will be required.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to prioritise workloads essential.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines essential.
* Excellent personal skills in order to work with a range of colleagues and clients.
* Competent in MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Good working Knowledge of FE analytics.
* Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Intelligent Office and/or Advisor Office.
* Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of Cashcalc cashflow tool
The company offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package and discretionary annual bonus
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.