IFA Administrator based in Surrey with an excellent Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary and benefits with on site parking.
Key Attributes: The ability to work in a structured and planned manner especially when under pressure to meet deadlines. Being able to work in a team and also unsupervised
* Coordinating paraplanning cases
* Distributing new business to paraplanners
* Maintaining recording logs
* Over seeing administrators
* Processing new business
* Dealing with clients and internal departments
* Facilitating and coordinating work and resources
Tasks and responsibilities
* Carrying out admin tasks in support of the sales process and client review process.
* Communicating effectively with clients by letter, e-mail and telephone
* A good understanding of the sales process and client review process.
* Ability to use back office systems such as Intelliflo and to maintain the client records on them.
* Understanding how investment platforms work and how to read fund valuations in client portfolios.
* Maintaining client files and record keeping to a good quality.
* Understanding the compliance issues, guidance, manual, logs and processes.
* Processing of new business applications, including checks to confirm the documentation is correct.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.