Senior HR Change and ER Advisor; Full time (with flexi-time hours) and Permanent; based in Greater Manchester; paying up to£42000 per anum plus excellent benefits
I am delighted to be working with a very valued client of Search Consultancy who have enlisted us to recruit an exceptional Senior HR Change and ER Advisor on a permanent basis.
Due to recent and ongoing business success there is a very good opportunity for future development and progression for a business that looks seriously at internal mobility within its wider HR department across OD, Change, ER recruitment and HR shared services.
Working in an established, large and welcoming Advisory team the Senior HR Change and ER Advisor will be responsible for (non-exhaustive list):
* First point of contact to employees on HR matters, operating within the operational framework governance;
* Advising/coaching managers on a range of ER; absence management, conduct and capability taking on employee grievances, and performance management;
* Supporting an active ER case load, updating and maintaining the case management system;
* Ad-hoc projects and support such as TUPE (in and out) and coverage of the HR Manager's workload
* Proactive support within restructures and consultations
Minimum level experience:
* CIPD level 5 or above qualification
* Recent and proven experience coaching managers within the stated above Employee Relations matters most notably within TUPE, restructures and redundancy
* HR experience within a fast paced and changing environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.