Senior HR Business Partner
We are looking to recruit a senior HR professional who will steer a progressive HR agenda for a complex organisation.
The successful candidate will be based in the Sheffield travel to work area for an opportunity that is mainly single site based with in-frequent travel to other sites.
You will be a sound business strategic partner, an engaging team leader and a manager who leads by example. Organisation development and exceptional business partnering skills are pre requisite as is the ability to translate the business strategic plans into workable operations.
You will have a sound understanding of the implications of financial, political and regulatory environments when developing key policy to improve service efficiencies.
This is a unionised business and we partner with union leaders to ensure we provide a professional HR advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
* Significant HR technical knowledge and experience preferably within complex environments
* Relevant degree or qualified by experience
* Experience of lead negotiations with unions
* Exceptional business partnering skills and relationship building
* Highly effective communication and influencing skills
* Flexible approach to problem solving
* You will be experienced at leading and developing your own team
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Nigel Hawkins on 0113 308 8088 or email email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.