My client are a not for profit organisation based in the Wirral who provide a range of services in to the education sector.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior HR and Payroll advisor on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Ensure that current databases are accurate and up to date with correct staff details, this will include staff that are on maternity leave, long term sickness sabbatical etc. These records will need to be checked against monthly payroll to ensure payments go out correctly and on time.
- Responsible for filing of data in line with DPA guidelines.
- In conjunction with HR Lead, implement and maintain HR processes and administrative systems including maintaining process charts to record changes.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR and Payroll team ensuring deadlines are met
- Management of the HR apprentice.
- Act as the organisations primary point of contact for any pay or HR related issues, this will include disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders over a range of issues.
- Provide HR system training to internal users.
- Manage the administration of the company pension schemes ensuring records are maintained in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation.
- Assist hiring managers in employment processes including interview preparation etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIPD LEVEL 5
- Knowledge of HR and payroll processes and procedures
- Experience of developing and maintaining HR systems
- Able to work autonomously
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel.
- Able to demonstrate the skills necessary to maintain and develop HR systems
- Excellent time management and organisational skills showing ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to work confidently and effectively with a range of staff.
- In depth knowledge of the application of data protection rules in a data sensitive environment.
- Salary of £30,000
- 37 hour working week with hybrid working pattern available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Company pension
- Free on site parking