Search Financial Services is seeking an experienced and analytical Senior Fund Administrator with private equity expertise to join our client's team in Jersey. There is an excellent salary and benefits package to go with this exciting and dynamic Fund Administrator role. Are you a Senior Fund Administrator based in the Channel Islands?
You'll be working as part of a collaborative and inclusive Fund Administration team providing private equity fund administration, corporate services and investor services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements to which they are subject.
Key Senior Fund Administrator requirements:
- To organise, maintain and file all fund documentation within the Private Equity Team.
- To prepare all fund distribution and call notices to investors.
- To liaise with various external and internal parties in the day to day administration of the Fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs.
As an expert Fund Accountant or Senior Financial Account Manager with experience of private equity firms and investment portfolios, you will be ensuring that the provision of fund administration services is aligned with the client SLAs. You move mountains to ensure all deadlines are understood and met, and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed. It will also be part of your job to assist the company secretary.
Financial Qualifications & Industry Experience:
- An interest to study towards ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification desired requirements.
- Prior experience of PE and fund administration.
- You'll be a collaborator and will step in to assist other members of the team when required or to lend your experience.
If you're a passionate and committed Senior Fund Administrator living in or around Jersey, we want to hear from you today. Please register your interest today by applying online.