We're helping a very successful company source a full-time Senior Fund Accountant in Jersey, and they're offering a salary of up to £50k for your skills and commitment.
As part of the Fund Services team, the Senior Fund Accountant will have responsibility for fund valuation, fund accounting, reporting and fund oversight. The funds in your portfolio will include real estate, listed debt funds and private wealth funds.
The primary responsibilities of this financial investor role include:
- Being responsible for the fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey registered client funds
- Being accountable for liaising with various teams to ensure that all runs smoothly
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for funds and clients under different industry standards
- Taking ownership of other accounting services and management accounts provided to clients of Funds Services.
- Attending client and audit meetings as required
In return for your expertise and close attention to detail, you will enjoy a salary of between £45,000 and £50,000, DOE.The essential requirements for this Fund Accountant role include:
- 3-5 years' experience within the finance industry with expertise in financial and management accounts preparation or valuations
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ ACA or other globally recognised accounting qualification
- Significant experience in a similar role, dealing with investments portfolios and private equity firms and funds
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting and regulatory standards and regulations
If you've got what it takes to succeed in this Senior Fund Accountant job in Jersey, please contact us today for more information. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.