If you're a qualified Accountant or Auditor ready for your next career move in the Channel Islands, this is a financial services role you might well be interested in. We're supporting our client in finding and placing client an exceptional Senior Fund Accountant to join their office in Jersey. This excellent opportunity comes with a salary of up to £54k and an excellent benefits package to match.
The purpose of this financial investor position is to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a financial reporting manager.
This Senior Fund Accountant role involves:
- Book-keeping a complex range of funds and management companies
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures
- Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries
- Preparing periodic bank reconciliations and providing supporting documentation the ideal collaborative and analytical senior candidate will have previous financial services experience working in a busy accounting or auditing role, or with private equity firms and investment portfolios. You'll also be able to perform effectively at a fast pace, both in the office or remotely while we're in the midst of COVID-19.Senior Fund Accountant Requirements:
- A relevant professional qualification
- ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level, preferably
- Sound technical, financial services knowledge
- IT skills will provide the training, both in-house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications, to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as we value close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.Sounds good? Contact us for more information on this exciting Senior Fund Accountant role in Jersey, and we'll take your application forward. Interviews will be conducted online or via phone, to ensure your safety during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.