Search Financial Services is seeking an experienced and analytical Senior Fund Accountant with private equity expertise to join our client's team in Jersey. There is an excellent salary and benefits package to go with this challenging and fluid Senior Fund Accountant role. Are you a Fund Accountant based in the Channel Islands or looking to move offshore?
You'll be working as part of a collaborative and inclusive Fund Administration team providing private equity fund administration, corporate services and investor services alongside working with private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles, ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements to which they are subject.
Key Senior Fund Accountant requirements:
- Preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Cash reconciliation and management of funds
- Preparation of monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund drawdowns and distributions, accruals etc
- Attend client and audit meetings and meet SLA's while liaising with stakeholders at all levels
As an expert Senior Fund Accountant with experience of private equity firms and investment portfolios, you will be ensuring that the provision of fund administration services is aligned with the client SLAs. You move mountains to ensure all deadlines are understood and met, and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed.
Financial Qualifications and Industry Experience:
- An interest to study towards ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification desired requirements.
- Prior experience of PE and fund administration.
- You'll be a collaborator and will step in to assist other members of the team when required or to lend your experience.
If you're a committed and collaborative Senior Fund Accountant living in or around Jersey or if you're interested in moving your career to an offshore environment with a Global Financial Services organisation, then please apply below today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.