If you're a qualified Accountant or Auditor ready for your next career move in the Channel Islands, this is a financial services role you might well be interested in. Our client is looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their office in Jersey. This fantastic opportunity comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers the perfect work/life balance.
This Senior Fund Accountant role involves:
- Preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund drawdowns and distributions, accruals, etc.
- Attending client and audit meetings and meeting SLA's
- Cash reconciliation and management of funds
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
Taking on these and other challenging responsibilities, you'll hold relevant qualifications, be motivated by financial investor and private equity matters, and have the ability to build a strong rapport and communicate comfortably with critical stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous financial services experience working in a busy accounting or auditing role, or with private equity firms and investment portfolios. You'll also be able to perform effectively at a fast pace, both in the office and via remote work.
Senior Fund Accountant Requirements:
- ACCA or CA qualification
- Experience working in a practice accountancy firm or third party fund environment
- Previous experience auditing private equity clients
The successful candidate will be working in a supportive and vibrant environment and will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits to match. Sounds good? Contact us for more information on this exciting Senior Fund Accountant role in Jersey, and we'll take your application forward.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.