Our client is recruiting for an experienced Senior Financial Account Manager in Jersey to join their successful business, offering a highly attractive salary ranging between £58,000 - £61,500 depending on experience. Would you be looking to relocate to Jersey, 2019 was the 4th sunniest year recorded since 1925!
You will be responsible for the financial affairs and client care of a portfolio of clients working in close cooperation with internal, auditors and other parties in line with regulatory and clients expectations. As the Senior Financial Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas for the company's capital markets account management.
Some of your financial responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for clients
- Overseeing accounts, bookkeeping, reports and audits
- Acting as a principal point of contact for clients on accounting service matters
- Preparing fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs
- Providing guidance and assistance to members of the team based in Jersey, you'll have an excellent eye for detail, be exceptionally well organised and have the ability to analyse and forecast across the financial planning spectrum. You'll demonstrate proven financial services experience and will be able to challenge and analyse data effectively.
To succeed in this Senior Financial Account Manager role, you will need:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Strong academic background
- Committed, collaborative and inclusive in your thinking and approach with clients and colleagues. This Senior Financial Account Manager role with an excellent salary is a superb chance for career progression in a growing international business. Private equity jobs like this don't come around very often - contact us today to begin the application process.