Search Consultancy are working with a leading Business Services organisation to identify a Senior Finance Business Partner to lead a team of Analysts. The company is a £multi-billion, global business that has grown via organic expansion and acquisition. The organisation is currently undergoing a period of international growth and as a result, the CFO and leadership team would like to expand the capabilities of the existing Business Partner team by creating this role.
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will lead a team of Analysts that provide commercial and analytical support to the Business Units. The team works closely with MD's and management teams, as well as the wider Finance team to help drive business growth and enhance performance.
What we are looking for:
* Experience of partnering with executive/board-level staff to develop and implement creative commercial strategies.
* Demonstrable experience of managing teams and finance matters in a complex, multi-discipline/jurisdictional business environment (ideally encompassing multiple P&L's, legal entities etc.).
* Excellent communication skills - proven ability to influence, guide and win over relevant stakeholders to ensure that new ideas/strategies are launched with a high level of business engagement.
* Ability to identify and focus on areas where the business can grow and establish how best to support this from a commercial finance perspective.
* Experience of driving growth in a sales/margin-focused business environment.
The successful Candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a proven, commercial finance track record. You will regularly work closely with senior stakeholders and will need strong communication and presentation skills. Experience of managing and leading a team is vital, as is the ability to coach, mentor and develop those team-members as the business continues to grow. Ideally you will have gained commercial experience post-qualification in a large, complex business environment focused on international growth and development.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.