Senior Finance Business Partner
The Senior Finance Business Partner will provide finance business partnering support to operational and central support areas. The Senior Finance Business Partner will support the Commercial Finance Manager to ensure that the team works with operational areas to meet their business plans, in line with the overall budget & organisational strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide full business partnering to members of the Senior Management Team.
* Prepare the month end / year end management accounts, ensuring that they are accurate and timely. Including accruals & pre-payments, journal adjustments, management charges, internal recharges and with the appropriate supporting documentation for audit.
* Provide meaningful variance analysis, advice & guidance to operational leaders to help improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance.
* Identify & recommend opportunities for business improvement initiatives in conjunction with the business areas to maximise profitability.
* Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the senior leadership teams and their area managers through attendance at operational meetings.
* Ensure financial targets are monitored through KPI's, reported against, variances are addressed and any changes that may impact on the region / area / service are incorporated into the budget, forecast and monthly reporting.
* Responsibility for the preparation of the Annual Operating Budget, supporting the Commercial Finance Manager to produce for the Group.
* Support & Manage the implementation of any process improvement changes, working with the Finance Business Partners and other relevant colleagues.
* Work alongside Operational Management and Finance colleagues to ensure that income is invoiced for and received according to funding agreements.
* Any other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Commercial Finance Manager or Director of Finance.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified / Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
* Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar environment
* Must have the ability to lead a team
* Excellent communication skills and effective time management skills
* Microsoft Excel skills
* The ideal person will be dynamic and forward thinking with a positive can-do attitude
In addition to a competitive salary, the company is offering:
-Excellent working culture
-Free car parking
-Company holidays, Pension
For further information or to apply for this role please contact me or send me your full cv.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.