Have you got experience within the Financial Services, Investment Management or stockbroking industry?
Can you provide excellent Administration support to partners and deliver fantastic Personal Assistance duties?
I am working with a Large Investment management company who are looking for a Senior Financial Administrator to join their team in the Glasgow Office. They require someone with significant industry experience and a broad knowledge of FCA regulations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company right in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. There is a fantastic salary on offer with great company benefits too!
* Providing full admin support to all teams
* Prepare periodic valuation reports
* Support in the collating of presentations for clients
* Assist in the research of client enquiries in order to resolve these
* Maintain client files
* Ensure compliance
* Attend business meetings in an admin capacity
* Liaise with clients and advisors
* Create and maintain client files and stock information
What they are looking for
* Excellent communication skills
* CISI qualification would be advantageous
* Compliance knowledge
* Experience within a similar industry
Apply with your CV or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office for more details!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.