Very exciting opportunity has come up to work for a world leading company as their new Senior Executive Advisor.
A fantastic company with great values based in London is looking for an experienced sales/account manager individual to join them during this unprecedented period of growth.
This individual needs to be resilient, an excellent relationship builder, needs to have the determination to succeed and someone that really wants to make the role their own.
This role in one where what you put in you get out through the fantastic earning potential there is!
Role: Senior Executive Advisor
Location: London, near Holland Park however, working from home during Covid-19
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £29,000 - £35,000 basis OTE £50,000+
Benefits: Discount full range of products, excellent and realistic commission/OTE, professional development programmes and lots of other flexible benefits!
Looking for someone to start ASAP!
* Mainly calling hot leads that the company has either worked with or is currently working with
* Account manage the in house accounts that already exists
* Understand what sets the company aside from other competitors and sell
* Dealing with high call volumes
* Creating long lasting relationships with a variety of professionals and decision makers
Experience and skills required
* 2 - 4 years strong sales experience looking for the next step into management as there are development opportunities within this role
* Relationship building and maintaining experience
* This role is all phone based to reliance is key
* A willingness to make sales happen
* Strong communicator
* Experience talking to decision makers
* Negotiation skills
* Strong customer service experience
* Desirable - telesales experience
This is a great time to join this already established company as they are going through a growth period and for that right individual with the right attitude, there are clear progression opportunities into management.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.