Senior Engineer - Civils - Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer based in the Midlands and South of England. We are working alongside one of the largest Civil Main Contractors in the country to recruit an experienced Senior Engineer. This role has arisen due to the company's workload increasing over recent months.
This highly responsible and professionally challenging position comes with a competitive salary alongside a company benefits package. The company you will be working for is a dynamic industry leader, renowned for delivering world-class projects, with a healthy pipeline of work taking them well into 2025.
The Senior Engineer role will see you working on significant projects within the civil industry.
The basics of the Senior Engineer role will include
* Ensure H&S is kept at all times
* Advise engineers on setting out methods and techniques
* Supervise assistant and site engineers
* Maintain good working relations with client, designer team and supply chain
* Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
* Communicate with foremen and supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
* Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for the use in the construction process, ensuring ordered to the correct required specifications.
To apply for this Senior Engineer job in the Midlands, England, you will need
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Highway, Railway, Earthworks and Drainage experience
* Experience on Projects over £10 Million
* Highly competent in surveying and setting out techniques and able to teach others.
* Ability and confidence to communicate and present to senior management and senior clients.
* CSCS Card (relevant type)
* Full clean UK driving license
If you would like to discuss this Senior Engineer job in the Midlands, please click apply or contact Sean Collard at Search Construction & Property. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.