We are very pleased to be working with a leading international company who specialise in engineering services for the marine sector. Due to massive growth, they would like to add an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer to their team.
Within this role, you will provide engineering design solutions and life engineering support across a range of products working as a technical lead for the engineering and electronics team.
* Ensure correct level of management and leadership is delivered to the team in order to meet departmental and company expectations
* Creation of engineering documentation
* Providing engineering support to exist production range teams
* Strong design input to new products
* Support new client product design as well as support existing clients requests to upgrade or change equipment
* Electronic/ Electrical engineering degree
* Extensive electrical/electronic/product engineering experience
* Strong team management experience
* Working knowledge of PLM system for generating and storing engineering packages
* Proven electronic design skills experience
* Good k knowledge of electrical systems
* Excellent knowledge of PCB Design software and electrical design software
* Skilled in generating design calculations and standards
* Knowledge of industry guideline i.e. IMCA
* Previous diving equipment design and product design experience would be advantageous
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with lots of benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.