Excellent opportunity for a Senior Development Scientist / Team Lead within an international laboratory that develops and produce within the Personal Care and Home Care arena
This is a permanent opportunity based in Liverpool area paying a competitive salary
As the project/ team lead, you will be responsible for managing and supporting a team, ensuring the team is operating at the highest quality and productivity standards.
You will be the key point of contact for the client. You will ensure that your team adhere to requirements set by the client and their expectations are met.
Responsible for training new staff and provide guidance
You will also support the development of new product formulations through the use of high throughput automated systems and assist with the evaluation of the performance across different platforms.
You will be using techniques such as LC. GC-MS to analyse personal and homecare products.
Method development and validation using techniques such as LC, GC-MS
- Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- Excellent experience in using LC, GC, GC-MS techniques
- Excellent experience in performance evaluation of technologies / formulations within Personal Care and Home Care
- Proven experience in managing a team
- Proven ability to manage Logistics, COSHH, Safety and be able to work flexibly.
- Experience and understanding of reviewing and implementing Design of Experiments and progression of automated runs including statistics and evaluate data to test hypotheses.
- Automation & statistical data handling
- Lean 6 - Sigma and experience of delivering process improvement would be desirable
- Experience in using SFC Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.