If you're an experienced Senior Development Analyst after your next career challenge, we want to hear from you today. Our successful client based in Blackburn, Lancashire, has a Senior Development Analyst role paying £25,000 to £28,000.
More about the role:
As a Blackburn-based Senior Development Analyst you'll be responsible for designing study protocols, work planning, guiding junior team members, and performing, monitoring, interpreting, assessing and documenting analytical activities - including stability testing, method development/validation etc.
You'll need expertise in the testing of inhalation devices - MDIs (Metered Dose Inhalers) and DPIs (Dry Powder Inhalers) and their formulations.
Primary Development Analyst responsibilities:
- Supervision of junior analysts and contributing to team goals.
- Ensuring work plans are completed promptly.
- Ensuring documentation is in place as per internal processes.
- Maintaining accurate records, providing peer reviews and preparation of study protocols and reports.
- Testing samples and maintenance of analytical equipment.
You'll also ensure equipment utilisation is planned and coordinated against requirements and troubleshoot any issues relating to analytical methods and instruments. You'll also coordinate annual maintenance contracts with vendors and suppliers and complete safety assessments and documentation.
You must be able to quickly adapt to changing project needs, assignments and environments and be able to plan and implement work to timescales and budgets. Also:
* A BSc/MSc/MChem or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* Good knowledge of work processes in a laboratory - 6-10 years' experience ideally.
* Experience of handling specialised inhalation test equipment.
* Experience of 5S audits.
* Knowledge of chromatography software (e.g. Chromeleon).
We look forward to hearing from you today. Rest assured all interviews and work environments at this time will comply with safety regulations around COVID-19.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.