Senior Developer - Internet Economy, Distributed Systems, Java, Python, Go
Do you get a buzz out of working in fast changing sector of Internet Economy?
Do you want autonomy and ownership of what you work on, the ability to run small experiments and if the metrics / data proves it works (which you run) you get to scale it up (x10, x50, across full company etc.)?
You will be working in an Internet Economy or have a passion to work in an Internet Economy with an understanding of scalability.
What Is In It For You?
- Your small team is empowered to make the decisions
- You are encouraged to experiment, take risks, OK to learn from mistakes and when it works you can see your solutions scale
- It is a Culture of Continuous Learning, you select & work with the best tech to solve the problem
- Customer Driven Design, but cool thing is when your design is rolled out your fiends & family will use
- Own what you build
- Good package, excellent bonus structure
- Have multiple SDLC for web applications behind you, preferably using Java but other high level languages such as Python, Go welcomed
- Have a passion to work for a true Internet Economy, either working or one now or happy to adapt to fast paced, ship code quickly, learn through experimenting culture
- Want to use modern best practice and work on Distributed Systems, be able to demonstrate some knowledge on Distributed Systems at interview even if you have not been able to gain commercial exposure to
- Deployment and CI / CD experience
- Having an understanding of Front End is obviously useful but this is Back End Developer focused role, Full Stack Developers or Back End Developers welcomed equally
- Preferably have experience with or knowledge of DevOps, TDD, Automation, AWS
If you have that passion for Internet Economy companies then there is no doubt to me you will be excited to work in the environment my client offer and of the code you will ship.
Apply to hear more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.