Senior Pension Administrator, Berkshire
If you're a qualified and ambitious Senior Pensions Administrator looking to join a busy and inclusive team in Berkshire, this permanent position could be just what you're looking for. It's a Senior Pension Administrator role that comes with a very competitive full-time salary and an excellent benefits package.
Your primary Senior Pension Administrator duties will include:
- Performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks
- Managing day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work
- Acting as a key member of the pensions admin team, and deputising for administration manager when absent.
- Day to day proactive and collaborative management of client relationships
- Project managing annual projects, ensuring they are fully monitored and completed in line with requirements
To succeed in this role, you will have previous pensions administration experience of DC schemes, including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. This role is likely to appeal to individuals with a minimum of 5 years' experience, although all applications will be considered on an individual basis.
The requirements for this Senior Pensions Administrator include:
- Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation
- Experience of checking and mentoring staff
- Third-party pensions administration experience is preferred
- Previous experience of presenting would be an advantage
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to take your place in your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. Flexible working and remote working will be the norm in the meantime. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
To find out more about this Senior Pensions Administrator role contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.