Senior DB Pensions Administrator - Chelmsford - up to £36,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an Actuarial Consultancy based in Chelmsford who are currently expanding and looking to take on a Senior DB Pensions Administrator on to act individually and as part of a team in administering both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit trust based pension schemes.
Daily duties include;
- Processing all member benefit calculations including manual calculations
- Ensure timely investment of DC contributions, regular analysis and reconciliation
- Processing renewals, including benefit statements, calculations and risk data and preparatory work for trustee reports and accounts
- Maintaining and monitoring scheme bank accounts
- Preparation work for pension payrolls and pension increases
- Any other administration tasks determined by the clients or manager
- Maintaining quality standards to meet best practice (ISO) and AAF
- Production of statistics for regular reports to trustees
- Supporting team members in meeting targets
- Involvement in designated projects relating to services, systems, processes or customer requirements
- Check manual calculations as required
- Develop client relationships and help identify where schemes and profitability could be improved
- To monitor the receipt of member contributions
To be considered for this role you will need to have proven experience as a Senior Pensions Administrator with strong knowledge of mainly Defined Benefit Schemes and also Defined Contribution Schemes.
For further information please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.