If you're a qualified, ambitious Senior Pensions Administrator looking to join a busy, inclusive team in Hampshire, this position could be for you. It comes with a competitive salary and the excellent benefits, training and opportunities you'd expect from a successful company.
Primary Senior Pensions Administrator duties include:
Having previously excelled in pensions administration jobs, you'll be happy performing all intermediary and complex pensions administration and project-related tasks. You'll be required to:
- Manage day-to-day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of client work
- Act as a vital member of the pensions admin team, and deputise for the administration manager
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Project-manage annual projects, ensuring they're fully monitored and completed in line with requirements
To succeed in this Senior Pensions Admin role, which pays a competitive salary, you will have previous senior pensions admin experience. Ideally you'll have a minimum of five years' DB pensions experience.
Requirements for the Pensions Admin role include:
- Experience of, and expertise in, current pensions legislation
- Defined Benefits (DB) administration experience
- At least one PMI qualification, or equivalent, or willing to study for one
- MS Excel experience and a love of data and analytics
You should also be a confident communicator with experience of presenting and be dedicated to excellent client service.
To find out more about this Senior Pensions Admin role, please contact us today. Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to take your place in your new office environment when it's deemed safe. Flexible working and remote working will be the norm in the meantime. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.