Senior Database Administrator
Excellent opportunity for an experience Database Administrator to join our global client based in Fife. This role is a key hire for the organisation with the successful individual responsible for ensuring effective day to day service delivery.
Role responsibilities include:
* Support enterprise level database applications including SQL and Oracle
* Provide 2nd and 3rd line support
* Manage incidents, problems and changes
* Develop and support Oracle and SQL database farms
* Ensure optimal performance and security for the IT estate
* Implement high availability solutions including clustering and mirroring
* A proven track record in database administration with strong understanding of both SQL and Oracle
* Experience of SharePoint, C#, .Net, ASP.Net, CSS and PowerShell
* Experience managing high demand and business critical systems
* Understanding of ITIL best practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced database administrator who is looking for a challenging role and the chance to take on more responsibility. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.