Senior Data Scientist
This new role is an exceptional opportunity for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join our expanding team in Reading or Havant, working closely with the business on some of the most challenging, high profile data science problems in energy.
Our data scientists work in small agile teams applying state-of-the-art techniques from data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence & decision optimisation as well as building advanced data visualisations.
Working as a Senior Data Scientist, you'll be earning a very competitive salary of £62,000 plus bonus with additional benefits to suit your flexible working lifestyle, and you'll have the opportunity to work with a team looking to invent the future.
Some of your essential skills:
● 3+ years' experience in applying data science/machine learning / AI to solve business problems.
● Experience working with state of the art data science, modelling & visualisation techniques.
● Experience working with complex datasets.
● Experience working in an agile team advantageous.
You will build innovative proof of concepts for complex industrial problems across our critical business units including Generation (Hydro, Offshore wind, Onshore wind, Gas, Coal), Transmission, Distribution (including Smart Grid), Trading, B2B supply, Enterprise (including Smart cities, Telco, Rail).
You'll be fluent and passionate around:
● Machine learning - Supervised, Unsupervised & scikit-learn.
● Deep Learning (e.g. Tensorflow/Keras).
● Strong programming skills.
● Python (Pandas, Numpy, PySpark, Jupyter, etc.
The full-time Senior Data Scientist position in Reading or Havant will reward you with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits. We'll also provide you with a great work-life balance environment.
Please get in touch and apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.