Senior IT Helpdesk Advisor - Permanent - £22,000 - £25,000
Search Consultancy is proudly working with a unique IT business in Derbyshire to recruit a Senior IT Helpdesk Advisor. We are looking for a professional candidate who is used to communicating with a variety of high profile clients whilst leading a small team by example.
The main purpose of the Senior IT Helpdesk Advisor role is to deliver an exceptional customer service to all clients no matter what the size as well as training, coaching and mentoring a small team of agents.
You must have an extensive customer service background within the IT sector and able to evidence times when you have lead a team or helped with coaching and training within a business.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior IT Helpdesk Advisor:
* Being the first point of contact for all customer queries and issue logging
* Being patient and empathetic whilst communicating with customers
* Responsible for the management of incoming calls and logging issues via a ticketing system
* Identify and assess customer needs to find the best resolution
* Technical trouble shooting and problem solving
* Leading a team of three agents
* Coaching, training and mentoring agents
* Ability to introduce and implement new process's
The Ideal Senior IT Helpdesk Advisor will be
* Positive and happy to help
* Resilient and patient
* Able to work in a pressurised environment
* Process driven
* An effective communicator
We are open to having confidential conversations with all applicants so please APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone call
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.