Senior Customer Advisor / Team Leader
- Location: Haydock
- Salary: £23,500
- Contract: Full time, Permanent - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Due to continued growth my client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Customer Advisor / Team Leader to work on their busy helpdesk to support customers and engineers/technicians based out on the field. You will be responsible for assisting in all aspects relating to care and maintenance of day-to-day issues.
This role will initially be based out of Bolton until the company makes its permanent move to Haydock so successful candidates will need to be willing to make the commute during the early stages in this role.
As well as performing the day to day duties, the successful applicant will also have a small team of customer service agents who will report into them on a day to day basis.
- Manage a small team of Customer Services Executives
- On-going coaching and development of customer services executives
- Deal with any escalated customer or client issues
- Taking calls & answering emails from our indirect & direct consumer customers providing a resolution or escalating to the appropriate team
- To answer and resolve a high volume of enquiries over telephone, email or social media working to department and company KPI to meet customer expectations
- To create accurate records
- Assessing the requirement for in warranty service visits using troubleshooting and diagnostics/technical documentation
- Building rapport and relationships with the consumer base
- Understand where to gain technical or customer service support to increase skill and technical ability
- To work pro-actively providing and take ownership of professional development
- To manage and prioritise own workloads
- Previous experience within a similar contact centre management role
- A proven track record in customer service preferably in a call centre environment
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to lead and inspire others to maximise their potential.
- Previous experience of participating in the implementation of new business to very tight deadlines within an outsourcing contact centre operation.
- Passionate about quality.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Resilient and calm in high pressure situations
Apply for this role now or email your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound